Will I be bothering my boyfriend if... ?

On odd day at schools i dont see my boyfriend at all. I could only see him in the morning at breakfast IF i go to his lunch table. He usually sits with his friends I feel like i would bother him if i go. I went there once and he seemed happy to see my but I don't know. So my question is would it bother him if i went to see him in the morning with his friends at the lunch table.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your boyfriend/ It seems to me like an easy thing to talk about. Why not ask him? He will probably say he won't care. That means: come if you want to but don't feel like you have to be there. It doesn't mean: No I don't really want you to come but I can't say no.

He didn't seem like he cared when you did come so I don't see why he would mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he's your boyfriend, in relationships its healthy to be around his friends too, it also helps for when you go to events and parties together you don't feel like a total stranger.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to make it a daily morning chore to chime in, but a few times a week is fine. And if he says he doesn't Mind you coming more, than He... Doesn't seem bothered with this being Odd.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xx

• Your welcome Quite frankly nobody wants to answer the question I just dont want to come off as needy or annoying.

• NP with answering this, sweetie... Glad to oblige anytime, just saw it now. xxoo

• Don't go everyday.