I have a huge crush on a teacher. Can some one help?

He is so cute to me , he has nice black hair , with white skin that is very flawless looking , and such pretty dark colored slanted eyes (yes he is Asian to be specific he is Chinese ) and i like him very much he looks like he is in his 30's. So can some one give me some advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah have sex with him

Most Helpful Girl

• You are still young, @princessasha101, and naturally, Being in school, the writing on the wall and all will point that many times, a young girl or guy will have This... Huge crush on a teacher.
    Carry on as a student that you know will Not be teacher's pet. He is going to Act in accordance to his professionalism, so You just Act... Cool, keep your mind on your work so you do not have to repeat any "Homework" the next year after here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• This pretty much sums it up

Young teacher, the subject
    Of schoolgirl fantasy
    She wants him so badly
    Knows what she wants to be
    Inside her there's longing
    This girl's an open page
    Book marking - she's so close now
    This girl is half his age
    Don't stand, don't stand so
    Don't stand so close to me
    Her friends are so jealous
    You know how bad girls get
    Sometimes it's not so easy
    To be the teacher's pet
    Temptation, frustration
    So bad it makes him cry
    Wet bus stop, she's waiting
    His car is warm and dry
    Don't stand, don't stand so
    Don't stand so close to me
    Loose talk in the classroom
    To hurt they try and try
    Strong words in the staffroom
    The accusations fly
    It's no use, he sees her
    He starts to shake and cough
    Just like the old man in
    That book by Nabakov
    Don't stand, don't stand so
    Don't stand…so close to me

• hahahaha I like that song ^^

• @Mustachekitteh my little sister used to bring her little friends over. I was like 23 and they were all 14 years old. They were laud annoying and flirty and I used to tell them "don't stand, don't stand so close to me", because they were well... annoying.
      Then I listened closely to the lyrics recently during a long drive... I just sort of thought "... wow..." and shook my head in shame.

• ... advice? Wtf what for? You're 13.

• Just enjoy the eye candy, nothing's going to happen because of 1) your age, and 2) he's your teacher and that's a professional violation

• Just because he looks good (FOR A 30 YEAR OLD) that doesn't mean u gotta drop society's rules and date this dude!

• :/ you know that he can't be involved with you right :/, yeah it sucks, we like a person but then she's to old or young :c

Is there someone cute and cool like him in your class?

• Talk to your mother. I'm sure she had crushes too. She can explain it to you.

• NAIL HIM!!!

• Do not get involved with a teacher. You're not only, only 13, but, he's your teacher, he can get fired for that.

JUST DON'T DO IT!

• Just realize that it will never happen. When I was almost 19 in my senior year I had a big crush on my English teacher, but I knew nothing could happen between us because of the student-teacher relationship.

• You're fucking 13, come back to earth kid!

What Girls Said 7

• It's a crush, you will be in another class and another teacher next year, it's completely normal, but don't think he will like you back (no offence) because to him you're an adolescent xxx

• You can daydream about him and when your asleep. Just don't act on it since that could really screw him over.

Crushes pass and you will find someone else more around your age in the future. :)

• Still best way to help you get over him. Think about how much trouble he would get in. If you 2 actually did get together he would end up losing his job, your parents could get him in trouble with the law, he would lose respect from anyone who finds out about that, his social life would be 100% over, regret it for the rest of his life, and be considered a pedophile from then on.

• It's ok to fantasize about him but you can't sleep with him. You will get him in trouble and in JAIL.

• you need to stop.

• You are 13 years old and he is 30. He could be a dad to you. And is all wrinkley and gross. Think of it that way and it migth help you stop liking him.

• tell your mom sweetheart because she will help you. He is your teacher and trust me all he thinks about is you're a kid in his class. do not ever think he thinks of you or has a crush as well.

• Yeah, forget about it.

• Then be miserable and like someone you can't have. Some 30 year old guy isn't going to go for a 13 year old, and if he does he'll get fired/go to jail.

Have fun!