Does He like me?

I work at the studio movie grill, and after work me and a few friends (who all happen to be guys) went to see The Martian.
I ended up sitting next to this guy that I've thought was cute for a while but we had never really talked that much or shown much interest in eachother, honestly I thought he didn't like me cause it seemed like he would talk to everyone but me.. but I think that was just me thinking too much.
So we went to the movies and on the bottom of our movie tickets it had our seats and me and him ended up sitting next to eachother.
He kept looking at me, and leaning in my direction, and he even put his hand over the divider between us and placed it by my thigh and at one point had it on my thigh.
Then I touched my and and I laughed and told him his hand was cold. So he said "you should warm them up" so I grabbed his hand to try and warm it up and he entertwined our fingers together. He kept poking me and tickling me so I was like "your mean" and he's like "No I'm actually a very nice guy, would you wanna hang with me after this so I can show how nice I am?" and I said sure. But I wasen't able to hang out with him after the movie sadly but we exchanged numbers and I should see him this week at work.

I meant *Then He touched my hand and I laughed and told him his hand was cold"

Most Helpful Guy

• " honestly I thought he didn't like me cause it seemed like he would talk to everyone but me.. "

^wait... he might didn't talk to u out of shyness... which's a good sign to tell he likes u... ;)

"He kept looking at me, and leaning in my direction, and he even put his hand over the divider between us and placed it by my thigh and at one point had it on my thigh."

^see? it's a pretty clear sign actually...

"But I wasen't able to hang out with him after the movie sadly but we exchanged numbers and I should see him this week at work. So what do you think?"

^he was pretty clear himself... he asked u out more or less...

now since u both have each other's #... u can simply arrange some meeting on a day u both r available and just see how it'll go... if it goes well then u might eventually end up together... ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Duh!!! Obviously he is interested! He asked you if you could hang out, he touched you, and you exchanged numbers for heavens sake. He did everything BUT tell you that he's interested.

• Yes, I think you two are mutually interested in one another. It sounds like you had a nerves first date.

• yes (they said it was too short but i can't expand more than this)

What Girls Said 0