Does she like me?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 and a junior in high school. There's this girl I like Crystal, she's in my civics class, study hall on Friday, and lunch period. Today when we were outside I slowly moved me hand closer to her hand until I was touching hers. Then we locked out fingers together and it was nice. Then she looked at me and smiled. But when my friend Alysha was coming she let go. After she left we held hands again. At the end of the day she walked me to my bus and hugged me goodbye. Does she like me? Why did she let go when Alysha was coming?

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably likes you. Girls don't do sweet stuff like that to play around usually. She probably let go because friends get really pushy when they think their other friend is taking a liking to someone and make jokes about and harass both people. It probably was not because she was embarrassed of you but because she was trying to avoid problems for both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• Either lots of girls named Crystal have civcis class, or this is spam or somthing. And I'm sure I've seen this exact question before but with differnt names...

What Guys Said 1

• NO FRIGGIN SH** SHE LIKES YOU, SHE WAS JUST KINDA EMBARRESED OR SHOCKED