I am 30 years old! have a good job and good looking! I can't find single older than me? are all single under 30?

Guys do you usually get scare to ask good girls out and think they will say no?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are the exact target that I'm aiming for when I go out. Guys do get rejected a lot no matter who they are! I'm good looking, good job etc too and I get rejected sometimes even when I think I hit a home run! But it doesn't bother me at all... Even though these days I just kick back and flirt with "lesser" women and let the Good ones seek me out more! ;)

• and to add to my answer a little: Some guys aren't afraid of rejection, they almost expect it... What's the most difficult for the guy to figure out is WHEN to ask a girl out!!! You gotta do it on a high note! And its not easy to get to that "High note" either but that's up to your own charisma. It took me a very long time to finally figure this out. Probably would have learned it a bit sooner, but my dating life started at like 30! lol

• best place in the US... Northern California baby!!

• "But why guys that I am not interested they don't afraid of rejection and ask me out always and guys that I like never do"

Lol isn't this a problem a lot of us have? A bunch of people we aren't into get attracted to us but the ones we do like don't pay attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your profile says 20. ... and your grammar is bad... o_o

Anyway!
    Being desperate will only help you stay single forever :D!
    so... RE lax! ... but act!
    .. because by 30 most guys are already with someone... However, do not despair! there are also many men just like you, who think they won't find someone.. there are more than you think! you just have to look available and approachable for men to actually acknowledge you..

There are also those who have already been in a relationship and are single now because things didn't work out with their previous partner... but most of those already have kids... which is not necessarily bad, but it's not really "ideal"...

Here's one thing I have seen many people do.. in these desperate situations... they join a church and become members of some type of religion... and they find their partner there... I mean, that sounds awful, because it's like using a "sacred belief" for your own advantage... but if it helps you be happy? And i'm not suggesting you do that.. just something i've seen...

What I would recommend is to join activities with others where you get to meet people, and don't be afraid for you to be the one to approach... it doesn't always have to be the guy who does it.. just do it! :D!

*try not to be stuck inside a room online, cause that is probably the reason why you're still single. Most people find their partners at work, what's wrong with your work? ... if nothing works, i would say try online, but you really have to be careful with all the liars and fakes. I just recently found out my aunt is talking to some guy online and she's too old to realize that all his photos are the same face cropped into different photo scenarios... when I saw it I was like :o! it scared me and thought to myself.. 'what idiot would believe these are real photographs?' it was really creepy.. So be cautious if you try that.

• Wait, people find their partners at work? wtf? I've never seen anyone flirting at work or even when I've gone out to drink with coworkers after work etc... maybe I just work somewhere with boring people. :D

What Guys Said 27

• GUYS I WILL HANDLE THIS.

Let me ask you three questions. We get this question a lot on this website.

1. Do you ask men out?

2. What are your standards? If they are unrealistic then you answered your own question. There is a difference between unrealistic and high.

3. Let's say you get into the relationship with the man you want, then what?

• Your answer is super vage and and doesn't help help her in any way.

• Based on how she answers the questions, I will give her the answer

• I find the biggest reason why some women are single is because they are not actively looking for a relationship.

• To your update: Yeah they exist. Men are only humans too. Believe it or not 😂

To the other thing.. Im too young to answer that and honestly dont know.

• Nah actually there are plenty of single guys over 30. Most guys dont even get married until after 30

Its hard for women to get guys when they hit 30 though. You just have to try harder, use your resources efficiently. Be where they are.. communicate... talk and get involved. Eventually one will bite. At this point its a numbers game unless you have a very big network of friends.

• Thing is...

All the men who are unmarried, good looking, and basically worth dating over 30?

They can date 23, 25, 26 year olds. Or if you believe the girls on this site, 18 year olds. And when such men date younger, not only do they usually get a cuter woman but she looks up to him more and is more attracted to him.

• Yup, when I turned 29, my current at the time girlfriend was still 18. Then I was single for a few months, meet another 18 year old and weeks later I turned 30.

Funny/lucky thing is that they cane to me since I'm not very social.

• I disagree about the maturity thing completely. I hardly meet anyone under 23 who is at all emotionally mature, they may be attractive but their emotional maturity turns me off. I also don't see how "baggage" matters. People who have gone through stuff already have more experience and seem less likely to make the same mistakes twice.

• @frozenhorizon I have to disagree. I've met a wide range of women, and met just as many smart, mature college girls as I have women in their 30's and 40's.

• Funny, I find there are 3 types of men in their 30's (this is just my generalisation) 1) the guy who is content with settling down and is probably taken and married. 2) the guy who has given up and couldn't be bothered, usually ugly or socially arkward, which wouldn't be for you, or guys like me who are not contempt with settling down and are playing the field at this age. So I would definitely date you but I will have other options going and wouldn't commit.

• Why does your profile say 20 ? They are out there, maybe you look in the wrong places. It will happen when least expected.

• Just focus on any guy you like and don't worry about age, if they are 25 or 35 and are mature and like you for you, go for it :)

• Put aside the standard rule that guys should be the one to ask first, It's archaic. I personally don't know a single guy that would say no if he is attracted to her. If you're a working professional like a lot of us are, then it can take forever and time is of the essence. If you like someone, then go get em'. 👍🏼 🏁💨

• you mustn't be looking very hard

• What the hell is this drivel? First off why does a man "have" to be older than you?
    And now you're wondering why men do't approach you? Quit acting like such an entitled brat.

• I downed this.. Not very helpful :/ but it's her comfort zone age, maybe she doesn't find younger guys attractive? I don't know

• Surely there are plenty of divorced ans single guys. Maybe your community is not the best to find them.

• Are you looking for a relationship? If you are looking for something, you have to actively pursue it. Otherwise you are just hoping for a relationship. Ask someone out.

• How? Usually guys dont respect girls to ask them! I

• The problem you are having with this is that you are assuming that men and women want different things. We all want someone to be interested in us. Perhaps details differ between genders but most guys will not think poorly of a woman making the first move and many guys, especially the shy ones, prefer it.

• well im about your age and i would rather date women 23 and under.

• As a teen yeah since I am not the most good looking guy.. Don't know what guys that are older than me do though..

• Then pick a single under 30.

• I feel the same way often

• Are you looking for relationship. Is possible to have. Many of the guys were single.

• No I'm 34 and very very single

• lmao... but your profile says that you are 20 !!

• i would date you if you didn't mind a six year age difference

• lol yup
    all are well i am

• There are single men older than you, but far less than there are younger than you. But there are lots.

As men get close to 30 and move beyond though, they tend to start dating down, not occasionally, but always, at least if they're decent looking and have a decent job. Your main target market is likely not 30 year olds, but 35-40 year olds.

Where are they? Online, or after work bars that cater to successful professionals are the easiest spots.

Good looking and successful late 30's guys are not scared to ask women out.

Guys who are poorer than you might be.

Guys who don't want to settle down may avoid 30 year old women altogether and go for mid 20's. Guys who are late 30's and looking to settle down are looking for women exactly your age. You are at an age where you probably need to be clear whether you're looking for serious (i. e. if things work out, kids and marriage) or just fun.

• Why do they HAVE to be older than 30? Seems a bit superficial

• i marry you. i'm 27.

• Eh. That's what happens to girls who take the "modern woman" thing too far.

Oh well.

• Your age says 20

• Most of the good men are married by that age.

• Thats messed up but true. Its blunt, i like it

• @bjjk067 Yeah I don't mean to be rude or unkind but it's just a fact of life. The men who are marriage material get married younger than that.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah so get over it! Its called life!

• they're there. you just have to put yourself out there to find them.

• well, i live near a city with a bunch of single people, so that helps. also you would meet them the usual way many people meet their partners - classes, hobbies, volunteer, parties, through friends, random street encounter, etc. there is also online dating sites, but i would limit your time there or avoid all together

• Try eharmony, a catch like you will get dozens of messages.

• Match. com !

• The older you get the harder its going to be to find singles but at 30 your dating pool is still somewhat decent. Around you mid 30's things will get very bad. Act quickly.

• Some women are very luck! They are old and don't have good looking or good job and they found very good guys😓

• You can have that too.