Is a relationship needed for a happy life?

Do you think you NEED to be in a relationship in order to be happy in your life

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, but it helps. I prefer being alone most of the time but sometimes there's that little inkling saying "I wish someone was watching this movie with me right now" or "I wish I had someone to tell that fun fact I just learned."

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you can be perfectly happy and content with no relationship. Some make you life miserable, so I am more than happy to wait until I find the right person to enjoy life with.

What Girls Said 5

• no it's not needed.

for me though, i know it would be the icing on the cake.

• no I don't think you need to be in a relationship to be happy I'm single and happy but if I see people in reletionships I might feel a little awqward but I like being single

• I honestly think you should always do what makes you happy. Being in a relationship may be a factor of why you're happy, but you definitely do not have to be in a relatinship to be happy. :)

• Not needed.

• No. Not at all. I'm a loner so I prefer being alone anyways.

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely not! It is most important to love yourself before you can love another. :)

• Nope, also you're much more likely to get into a relationship when you're happy.

• Yes because you will mess up your other stages of life if you don't find someone you truly love

• no, but it helps

• no, but then very few things are absolute necessities.