help i am embarrassed?

basically there's embarrassing photos of me in my phone. like making faces and all kinds of screenshots of me and my friend acting RIDICLOUS and me looking stupid and I gave the police my phone for evidence and forgot to delete them all and now I'm embarrassed...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it. Just delete them when you get the phone back. The police aren't going to care.

Just out of curiosity, why do the police have your phone for evidence?

• They needed to see some messages / screenshots I had pertaining to a fight that happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's okay, they're not going to look at them in detail, it happens they've probably seen worse!

What Guys Said 2

• they won't put it on the internet or anything so do not worry and plus i think its a good thing because they have really tough jobs and they might be going through stressfull moments themselves so you lightened up theyre mood, i think its a good thing

• Why did you need to give your phone to the police?

What Girls Said 2

• Well you shouldn't have been taking dumb photos (or from the comment below, gotten into a fight-assuming its a catfight). However, they are the police, unless you are holding up murder weapons they aren't going to think much of it.

• I'm sure they have seen worse. I mean as long as there are no nudes on there (i mean unless you are over 18) then there won't be a problem that you need to worry about, i promise. They find the case more important than a few irrelivent pictures on a girls phone. Dont worry.