Why the late night text?

Guys, what does it mean when a guy sends you a late night text...after 10pm. Included in the text is an explanation of why he couldn't do what he said he would do.

Is it late because he wanted to make sure I knew what was up or was this an attempt at a booty call?

What Guys Said 2

• Too vague for a proper answer, I'm afraid you're going to have to give more detail.

• I called him earlier that day and left a message. He sent the text that he got it and why he was busy all day. Then he mentioned that he was at a restaurant.

To the other answerer, I do not know if he is sincere because I do not get how guys act. Maybe he thought calling late would have been worse than just sending a text. Maybe he was just bored and I am the last person he'd wanted to talk to but had no alternatives. Maybe he is a loser who was using it as a "booty call/text."

• ummm depends on the guy ... if he's sincere then he yeah ... but probably a booty call

What Girls Said 0