Do guys make random conversation with just any girl?

So I was at a coffee shop today and the guy working behind the counter kept asking me questions about like school and then when I sat down he came and talked to me for a few more minutes and told me what he's studying and what he is up to and stuff.

So i am wondering do guys do this just to be friends with random girls? or do you think he was semi interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, before I say they never do, I should say some men who are not good at interacting with women will have this regimen where they will interact a lot so as to stop feeling anxious and scared. But when a man knows his taste, and doesn't have too much fear or anxiety, he won't approach someone he believes to not be his type or preferred look.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. He may have been trying to be social with you. There are people who crave such interactions.

What Guys Said 4

• it really depends on the guy. he can just be really social or just wanted too talk to pass the time or just show how great the service is just to refer other people. sometimes its all about business

• This isn't a businessy type of place really and he didn't talk about the business at all.. just about how he was going to the gym and asked me what I was up to I dono though

• He was intrested. I do that in line.
    Did he get your number or social media?

• No he kinda kept looking over at me he went back to the till and then i left

• Oh well. It's done now. You probably won't see him again. He was intrested but he did not execute

• Sometimes, but usually it's because I'm interested

• Maybe slightly but just found you interesting because you responded and were able to find a familiar topic to talk about

What Girls Said 0