My friend kissed me but he has a girlfriend, what doe this mean?

I've known this guy for a few years or so and we've always been just friends. I never saw him as anything more than a friend because I was in a relationship for most of the time that we have known one another. I sometimes suspected that he wanted to be more than friends, but pushed it to the back of my mind as I really enjoyed his company and I didn't want anything to jeopardise the lovely friendship that we had. During the course of our friendship, he was extremely promiscuous. He went clubbing every Friday and Saturday night and brought home two or three girls at a time. He has also opened up to me as being afraid of commitment.

But a few months ago, he began a relationship with someone he has known for a few years and who I used to be close friends with (they actually met at my 19th birthday dinner in 2012). Since beginning a relationship with her, he has had to cut all contact with me (she asked him to block me on all forms of social media and not to attend social events if I am going to be there).

Last night was the first time I saw him in nearly three months (since he ceased contact). It was a completely random meeting. We talked at length about his relationship with her (which I don't think is healthy considering her insecurity). He told me he missed me and would always be there for me if I really needed him, but that he needed to 'make a go of it with her.' After that, I completely lost it. We argued for sometime, before he pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. In complete shock, I kissed him back, but eventually pushed him away. I don't know what this means. Do you think this was just in the heat of the moment? Or could it really be the case that he had feelings for me at one point during our friendship and they have never really gone away? I have to add that at one point we were incredibly close, and he regularly opened up to me about particular issues that he never discussed with anyone else.

What Guys Said 2

• No he don't. If he had something for you he should never make you wait and go for another girl. You will just get hurt as you keep playing with him.

• He might because since you guys have been close for years it wouldn't be suprising that he might've got deeper feelings for you that he never decided to express before since you had a boyfriend for most of that time, and for the other girl that he's with to tell him to cut all contact with you makes it seem like she probably knew that he might of had something for you.

What Girls Said 0