Was this guy flirting with me?

This was random but the other day I was out shopping at my local supermarket and I know that this guy from my school works there still, I remember him even though we graduated about 6 years ago and I've seen him a couple of times.
Even when we were in college I always thought he was kinda cute even though I didn't ever talk to him really.
This day when I went to the supermarket he was there again and from a distance we made eye contact and he held it for a little while which was good... my heart was racing and I knew it was him.
Then later on the shop was almost closing and all of a sudden I see him walking around and it sorta saw me out of the corner of his eye and I think he deliberately walked down the other side of the aisle I was in to get a trolley, looked at me and smiled, then I smiled back haha.
Why would he do all this? I know he has Facebook but Im not sure if it would be weird to add him or not... any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you told me , he sounds interested , add him , guys love it when girls make the 1st move ,

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0