Would you rather date the pretty girl or the funny girl?

If given a choice. Would a guy rather date girl A or girl B? Why?

Girl A
-Pretty & Smart

Girl B
-cute, Fun & Witty

• Pretty & smart
    34% (18)51% (26)42% (44)Vote
  • Cute, fun and witty
    66% (35)49% (25)58% (60)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I need to laugh in a relationship. It's kind of something that makes me happy. Being able to laugh consistently and have fun conversations with someone you love really is the best.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• why is pretty and smart not funny? if has has a good brain then she must be funny..

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• the affectionate one who really seems to dig me c: looks will only take you so far find someone who looks past a booty or pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • The pretty and smart. Sure, the other one is cute and fun, but a rock may be smarter than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good actually. I chose 2nd but would be glad with both models.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see a difference here. I would date any of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually "cute" is just a code phrase for "submissive and ditzy", and although that may interest the majority of men, it does not interest me at all. I'd rather go for A because girl A is smart. Don't really care about looks that much.

2|0
    0|0
    • How is cute a code word for submissive and dittzy because I have known women you are pretty, submissive and ditzy

• I want to date a geeky lady who looks like the girl next door, not a supermodel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty and smart because maybe I find her more attractive than the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like fun and witty more than smart... weird but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty AND smart? Smart tends to also be funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Both personalities.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute= pretty witty = smart.

so one is fun and one isn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd vote B if she is at least average looking for cute, becase I'm not always a tractor to cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly, it depends which one is better in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she isn't a mix of both, then I'm going to fuck her only -- no relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, smart, fun and witty

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't date any girl who I didn't think was funny, cute, pretty and smart. Then again, I only date people who I imagine spending my life with.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Cute fun and witty. Lol, but I'm both so it doesn't matter. <3 haha

My one talent is being funny. It's what I live for. If I weren't funny, I don't know who I'd be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, fun and witty will always be the more interesting

I picked that since I like guys with cute faces. :)

1|0
    0|0