Would you tell your crush you like him/her even if you know they might not feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very shy... irl from face to face I wouldn't tell her unless I'm quite sure she has some interest.

online with people I don't really know, like here on GAG, it's much easier but I wouldn't do it if I know there is no chance of her liking me in a similar way

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I'll only ask a woman out if I believe I have a shot and believe she could be interested. I'll never ask a woman out who is giving me mixed signals or who I feel isn't interested.

• Sure we have to take chances in life to make it.

• I did before! Never really heard anything back other than a random, very random text unrelated to anything then silence lol.

What Girls Said 6

• No way! I don't even tell them if I think they do feel the same way. The risk of embarrassment is not worth it.

• it depends on how close i am with him. if I'm his friend, no way, but if he and i just know each other, I'm going for it.

• Never. Even when I know for 100% that the feeling is mutual :/

• No, even when I think they do I don't tell them. I usually believe I'm overthinking it and that it's not worth scaring them away.

• Yep, why not?

• No never do that ever again!