Guys, Should I make a catfish account on Facebook to stalk the guy I like?

I'm scared to add him on my real account because we have no mutual friends and I don't Want him to think I'm crazy by finding him. Should I make a catfish account?

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• lol... well... i mean... nothing is ever good when stalking is involved. You can just text him, you don't have to add him on FB. or add him on another social site.

• Whenever you're about to do something you should ask yourself "is this a good thing to do?". Now, just looking at the words you're using here - "stalk", "catfish account". Are these good things? Is it good to stalk someone with a catfish account? Would you want someone to do that to you? If he finds out who you really are, would that be fun or would it make you feel embarrassed? Would you seem more or less crazy if you stalked him with a catfish account than if you just contacted him as the real you?

Seriously, you already know you should not do it.

• He would never find out

• Why not? Either he finds you interesting or he doesn't. If he doesn't you never have to see/talk to him again.

And what if you talk to him with a fake account and you really connect? Then you can never meet him or anything like that anyway because he thinks you're someone you're not.

• I wanna stalk his Facebook and see his personality first

• I think it's cool, nothing wrong with it

• omg :O hell no... that is crazy... second acc on face that yes make looks like uare crazy