Does he actually like me?

He's generally very friendly towards girls that he's close to, and protective towards me. There are some rumors that I liked him and a friend teased how I treat him differently in comparison to other guys, but he defended me and said that we are just friends. But on the other hand, when I try to joke with him, he gets so shocked and awkwardly declares that we are both "friendzoned" and that I should joke around him more. Meanwhile, my friend teased him at the "friendzoned" part... I should mention that in the beginning he said I was the most attractive one amongst the girls. There was also a time where we were in a bus and he traded seats to be next to me, and immedietly told me to sleep, with fine print underneath that he wants me to accidentally lean on him as I slept (since my friend behind me had that tendency). As proof, I heard groans as soon as I turned my head the other way. That being said, do you guys think he has a thing for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He's generally very friendly towards girls that he's close to, and protective towards me."

^well.. first of all if he's protective ONLY towards u... there's a good chance he considers u special then... ;)

"There are some rumors that I liked him and a friend teased how I treat him differently in comparison to other guys, but he defended me and said that we are just friends. "

^so he says... he might not admit it though... ;)

"But on the other hand, when I try to joke with him, he gets so shocked and awkwardly declares that we are both "friendzoned" and that I should joke around him more."

^hmm... well... but if he's being protective around u and only... wasn't he supposed to consider u more than a friend?

"Meanwhile, my friend teased him at the "friendzoned" part... I should mention that in the beginning he said I was the most attractive one amongst the girls. "

^it was just a compliment and nothing more though... there r 2 possibilities here...

-he might want to compliment other gals as well... but he just feels comfortable around u mostly... so he gave u his compliment...
    -he was tryin to flirt wid u...

"There was also a time where we were in a bus and he traded seats to be next to me, and immedietly told me to sleep, with fine print underneath that he wants me to accidentally lean on him as I slept (since my friend behind me had that tendency)"

^aha... here he was pretty clear... so here we have a "not just a friend" behavior clearly... ;)

in conclusion he's behavin "more than a friend" from wot i see... :)

• Thanks, even if it's 8 months later.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0