I'm 25 and I have a crush on a 40 year old with two children from a previous marriage?

I value my freedom and I'm not a kid person. Should I pursue this anyway because I like him? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the age difference I'd be worrying about, as I have done that myself (and currently am). It's the fact you don't want kids that would really affect you adversely if you just ignored that and jumped in. Now if you had told me they're both planning to move away for college, etc., then that might be ok.

What Guys Said 4

• No you should not persue this guy. If your not a kid person they shouldn't have to endure you being in their life. They shouldn't have to be put through getting to know you and maybe getting to like you just to have you dump them later

• If he has kids and you're not a kid person, I doubt it will work.

• No of course you shouldn't pursue him. You just said he has kids and you're not a kid person. There's a huge dealbreaker right there.

• If it is just for sex then go for it, but if it is a legitimate relationship you want then take more time and think it over.

What Girls Said 0