If someone has kids from a previous relationship/marriage, is it a deal breaker for you (poll)?

• Yes - dealbreaker
  • Don't mind

Most Helpful Guy

• deal breaker to actually date but if she wants to come over after 11 pm for some fun then thats ok. or if i can sneak in through her back window when her kids are asleep that too is also fine. I've been in these situations before and i try my hardest to keep it about sex and to never meet her children.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ever want kids so it would depend on if they're grown or close to grown, if they are then I would date them still.

• Your comments are little bit different.

• Haha that's manageable!! Can you explain me how girls lie? Lol

• lol well almost everyone lies but I think girls lie about how they really feel because they seek approval more.

What Guys Said 4

• 2 of my three step kids were above 18 when I married their mother and the other was 17.

• I cannot accept another man's children. I don't have to !

• Not that I won't mind, but it wouldn't be an absolute dealbreaker.

• I'm hardly able to take care of myself, and can't even really stand kids so yes, it's a deal breaker I can't raise a kid EVER.

What Girls Said 6

• Here's the thing. I am saving myself for my husband. I expect he do the same.

So if he has a kid... he kind of miserably failed step one in making me view him as relationship potential.

• At this point in my life, it would be, yes. I'm not ready to be a mother basically, especially to kids that aren't mine. It would be too weird.

• it is, yeah.

• Not in the slightest.

• Yep, that's a huge dealbreaker for me.

• They are blending