My best friend hates my boyfriend?

so my best friend and I are close, really close. we do everything together. but I got a boyfriend now and I'm spending more time with him and now she is getting really upset with me. but I'm spending an equal amount of time between the two but it just won't work. I need help, she HATES my boyfriend and I don't want this to ruin either of the relationships between the two:(

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess she probably hates him because she is jealous of your relationship and she wants to spend more time with you. Maybe it's time to introduce her one of your boyfriend's friend in hopes she will date him.

What Guys Said 3

• The question is, WHY does she hate your boyfriend. She may have a reason, which you would do well to find out. If you talk to her about it and there is no reason, just try to spend some alone time with her. Time you, her and your boyfriend are together doesn't count. Maybe you're talking about your boyfriend to her too much? Try a new topic?

• Have them both hangout together, so they can both get to know each other a bit better

• How long have you friends? And how long have you had that relationship? I'm almost 16 but I'm a sophomore and I've had a girlfriend that my friend didn't like and I trusted him and broke up with her. I saw her kissing someone later that week and when she left and I asked the guy how long have you been together and he said 2 months... You should always trust your friends first.

What Girls Said 0