Went on a first date to the movies. Not much conversation before / after just straight into the movie and straight home. Would u still expect a kiss?

Went on a first date to the movies. Not much conversation before / after just straight into the movie and straight home. Would u still expect a kiss?

Updates:
There was a some small talk while queuing at the movies and a tiny bit during the trailers but not much. Then a bit of chat while walking back to our cars.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not even call that a date so much as two people being in the same vicinity as each other for a few hours.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably lack a connection with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's the guy's responsibility to work up enough enthusiasm during the date to make the good night kiss a foregone conclusion.

This guy didn't do it right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause that's a horrible first date idea and the person who suggested it should be punished.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's obvious that there isn't a connection. I would not expect a kiss or anything more if the date didn't go to well.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, which is why I disdain movies as a first date: there is no way to become comfortable kissing even, not for her, and most definitely not for him (he will look like a sex fiend if he pushes to far too fast).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!