Guys, What kind of girl would you date?

Let your imagination run wild;)

6

Most Helpful Guy

• One who has similar interests and values to mine. One with a sense of humor who does not choose to take offense at every little thing. One who enjoys the outdoors, loves and wants to have children, believes in marriage and values men. I would NEVER date a feminist, for obvious reasons.

What Guys Said 5

• A real one?

• Its been a while since I had a dirty minded and kinky Girl. Would love to have one like this again. Even if its not for long.

• One that I find attractive and like and she feels the same way about me. Yay!

• Hopefully on the long-term she doesn't suddenly realize she is actually asexual and is repulsed by sexual activity, or that she is waiting until marriage.

• Intelligent, kind, friendly, slightly conservative dressing, athletic, thick thighs, thick butt, larger breasts, hour glass shape, a bit older than me, shorter hair, lean muscle.

• Oh, sonja-pl, of course (not)