How do you feel about freshman to senior relationships?

Most of my guy friends are seniors. I have heard that some of them just want to mess around with me, but I have also heard some of them actually like me. The one guy even kissed me and said he had feelings for me. Do they actually like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not recommend it, maybe because I am older than my class. I turned 18 at the end of my Junior year, as opposed to the end of my Senior year.

You kinda realize that yeah they're high school students and all but they're still really just kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, they probably are. There was a freshman girl in choir who got involved with a senior guy and she went from a nice girl with a good reputation to school slut in a month according to gossip. She even had to change schools. So not a good idea.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure some do

• If by "feelings" you mean are infatuated by your looks, then it is probable. You should know someone first in order to love them.

• dating a senior as a freshman is a terrible idea

• id date a senior...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's a good idea. Freshman are just starting high school while seniors are almost at their next stage in life. If it's a quick and casual relationship, fine, but I don't think in most cases it would work out for anything long term. Your lives would just be too different for too long.