Do you find Asians attractive?

Do you find Asians attractive?

0|0
29|46

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I am finding Asian girls more and more attractive every single day. There is one main reason for this because they treat me so well and seem to be so mature. Western world girls have pretty much done nothing but treat me like I am the scum of the earth. There are also very pretty Asian girls to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I'm dating one. One thing though is that most first generation immigrant Asian parents are very protective of their children. My boyfriend's parents, for one, are extremely protective of him, I mean he's their VERY timid firstborn, but they're more protective than my parents are of me; however I'm their tough-as-nails firstborn. We don't hang out because of them, and while my parents are aware we're dating (my mom doesn't LIKE it but that's not my problem, I refuse to date my best friend) his parents think we're just really good friends. Another thing is is that their culture doesn't always express affection as heavily or as publicly as others. For instance, while my parents stop just short of making out in front of my siblings and I, he's never seen his parents kiss, ever. That doesn't mean he's not affectionate, he's always there to give me a hug and hold my hand if there aren't a million swim team kids busing around us, but we're not planning on kissing for a little while. There are pros and cons, but I find it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 45

• There are ugly ones and pretty ones as in every other part of the world.

2|2
    0|0
  • Asian people hmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to not. I used to find Asian women unattractive. Coming to college really opened my eyes, I now find Asian women beautiful.

Now my brother always has found Asian women hot and already loves my college despite being a freshman in high school!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race/ethnicity is attractive in their own way. Having said that, I'm 3/4 Asian (Filipino and Spanish) and 1/4 German, but I have never actually dated a full Asian before; the closest is half Caucasian, half Filipina.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find lots of people attractive. But they have to be specific people. Not an entire race. Ya, there r some hot ones! Lucy Liu for example.

2|0
    0|0
  • Technically a ton of Russia is in Asia, you know. So is a lot of arab nations.

You really have to be more specific.

Me personally, I've seen a lot of Russians I found very attractive, and a fair amount of Chinese/Japanese women that were attractive. Personally I'm not a fan of arab women or indians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do i find every Asian I've ever seen attractive? No, of course not.
    Have i seen Asians that I've been attracted to? Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls are very attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do find myself attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, seeing how my 1st girlfriend was Vietnamese!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I really don't. 👎👎

1|0
    1|1
  • Some are some aren't just like with anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are beautiful people everywhere in the world, and Asians are no exception to that.

there are a lot of many attractive ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im sexy as fuck! Do you want to throw some eggs onto my face? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as much as any other race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that Asian women are the easiest to get into bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am and have been attracted to Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeppppppppp

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one, so… HELL YEAH!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeahs do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find females attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, they are delightful

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 25% Asian

0|0
    1|1
  • yes and even more so when they are mixed like Nicole scherzinger

0|0
    1|0
  • nope I have never met an Asian girl that I've been attracted to

I guess not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the Great One is an Asian and finds Asians attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, same goes for the other races

0|0
    0|0
  • The people from these countries Pakistan, Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, India, Could be attractive ! East Asians =Ewwwwwwwwwww!

1|0
    5|5
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• Duh, otherwise I wouldn't be in a relationship with one. 😛

1|6
    1|1
  • Of course I do. I mean, I'm dating one, after all. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course, mah husband to be is Asian @keyspirits :* <3

2|3
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx5COTBjcNc

Must you really ask? :) *dreamy sighs*

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, Russians are Asian and they are in my opinion the most attractive people on earth, physically. Them plus British and Australian guys.

East Asian - sometimes I find some Japanese guys really hot, but generally I tend not to like them much physically. Same with other East Asian countries.

South Asian - there are some crazy attractive Indian guys but they aren't the majority in my experience.

I find a larger proportion of white guys attractive than I do among other groups, generally speaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biased Asian says yes.. 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • FUCK YES! I l. o. v. e Asians <3
    Literally THE MOST adorable race :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Some are and some aren't. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like everyone else you have ones that are more attractive and then you have some that are less attractive.

For me it's not about the looks. It's more about just how awesome I think Asians are. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, there are attractive people in every race :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I think i'm decent for an Asian. lolol
    Like the girls are cute af but Asian guys are eh

1|0
    0|0
  • YAAAAAASSSSSSS!

0|0
    0|0
  • there are very beautiful Asian girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I find them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah Asian men of all backgrounds are sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the people answering this might have “yellow fever” and sexualize Asian girls, I'm sure you're beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. 😍😍😍 I'm trying to find one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yezzir

Asians be kawaii

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i find many of them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • well i'm half Asian, so im hopingggg hahahha :")

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some of them.. not all Asians (talking about different nationalities)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Especially have Asians. I always get told I look half Asian and I always take it as a compliment. Asians are so cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my boyfriend is Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with Asians, but for some reason I don't find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Half Asians can be attractive, but full Asian are plain dull lookswise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you realize how many Asian people are in the world? Billions, literally. Furthermore, "Asian" can mean East Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese), or S. E. Asian (Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc.) or South Asian (Indian, Nepalese, Sri Lankan, etc.) or Central Asian (Uzbeki, Azerbaijani), etc. Anyone who says they like/don't like Asians in general are being ignorant and not viewing Asian people as individual human beings.. Not all Asians are the same, not everybody shares the same characteristics, body types, personalities, etc. I'm full Korean, I'm 5'7" and I'm thick/plus-sized. One of my best friends is 5'3" and medium-ish. I have another friend who is 5'10". They're all full Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. There are attractive people in every race I've seen so far.

0|0
    0|0