How many girls/guys have had a crush on you throughout your life?

• 1-2
    25% (8)24% (7)25% (15)Vote
  • 3-6
    38% (12)31% (9)34% (21)Vote
  • 7-11
    28% (9)17% (5)23% (14)Vote
  • 12-16+
    9% (3)28% (8)18% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't know usually there are context clues
I don't feel like explaining them all so I'll just give you. Link that may help you out.
m.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Girl-Has-a-Crush-on-You

1|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I wouldn't know, I'm assuming most people lurk in the shadows for the duration of the crush.

It all started with BB, this kid in my kindergarten class I wanted nothing to do with.

And it's ended with my boyfriend. Because (most) guys don't profess anything when you're in an exclusive relationship.

One time my sister told me a guy her age thought I was cute and had a huge crush on my for years. He was little cutie too. But alas, an 18 year old can not reasonably date a 16 year old.

Ok, back to numbers! 3 boyfriends+BB+that young guy+I have no idea. At least 5 I know of.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 11 significant ones since 2nd grade.
    Only 2 of those were major crushe, like I could've seen myself marrying them (including my current crush).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• hahaha uhm i dunno, i never counted, but i guess i could do that now. the ones i KNOW of...

ok let's see... ok i did count over 12. tehe *runs away*

0|1
    0|0
  • If I knew... I'd probably be married by now. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know exactly, but I'm going with 7-11 from the ones who told me/ told my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I know there was one guy in college who had a crush on me, but that's the only one that I know for sure. The others are wishful thinking on my part lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or maybe 2 but I'm really not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know zero!
    But I don't give a damn. B)

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 of what i know of

0|0
    0|0
  • probably none lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• As far as I know, 2. One was in high school and one in college. First crush came when i just wasn't interested in dating at the time. Second, I was interested in another girl and didn't see her as relationship material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 10 approximately, but those are the only ones I'm sure of. There may be more, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 people that I definetly knew of. If there was more, I didn't notice. And Im sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • How am I supposed to know bloke?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say around 4 or 5. i actually don't know. i never get told if a girl likes me

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's the zero option? Actually, I guess mine would be 1 now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Get your confidence up bro! All it takes is one solid relationship and you can basically be a pro with women afterwards.

• Tis true. I'm just saying from my own knowledge how many have had a crush on me. Could actually be more for all I know.

• Just don't be that guy that sits inside all day complaining that he's single yet when the chance comes to become a friend with a women you get too shy to say high to her.

• like 6 or 7 I think

might be more but I wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only had one person that has ever had a crush on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily over 12

1|0
    0|0