Is she playing hard to get?

So, I hooked up with this girl, almost a month ago. And she would say things like "hopefully I'll see you often", "let's go to 'blah blah blah'" but my first week after hooking up with her, I was busy, although I informed her that I'll see her during the weekend. Since that week, everytime when I tell her I'm free, she would say "I'll let you know" even till now. She doesn't ignore me through text/chat. And it is getting frustrating. Tell me, specially girls, what the he'll does she want? And should I just ignore her for a while, for she is very uncertain?

• Just wait for her, she'll come around.
  • Ignore her, possibly cut her off.
  • It was only a hook up. Just chill out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was just a hook up, so you should treat it as such because she doesn't want anything else from that interaction.

• Well, I thought it would be only a hook up, but if that's the case, she is misleading me. And it is just not a wise thing to do.

• I was hoping to see her during this weekend, or next week days. Cuz, I got plans from next weekend till the following week. And yea, I guess it is better to move on, while I'm busy. The only hard part would be, she is a childhood friend.

• That can be hard, but if you keep busy, you won't think of it as much. And as least you know you did all you could.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1