Which country do girls like black guys the least?

I don't know it seems like North American girls are crazy for them listening to rap an talking about black football players and otherblack celebs as if they like them an posting tweets about "oh he's a quarter black" etc it shows these girls are gone tothe dogs and will be beggers in the future and sluts so where do girls like these men the least? maybe Argentina? i know Brazilian girls love them also so they are out of the question i am not even white but these men are so foolish if they keep liking whites and latinas then soon there would be no girls left for their kids smh i'm sooo depressed !!

Most Helpful Girl

• What? This is so racist. Perhaps this is why you are having such a hard time finding someone. It doesn't matter if the majority of girls like black guys, find a girl who likes YOU!

Most Helpful Guy

• The Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) was pretty xenophobic and racist when I was there. Eastern European/Russian ladies that I have met have told me that their peers don't like darker guys. East Asians I have encountered are hyper-skeptical of blacks as well. I've thought about this question a lot as I have a personal stake in it. As a trend (in my opinion), the less a country sees black people on a daily basis, the less likely they are to desire black people in a sexual way.

• That's funny because a lot of those Spanish noble families were founded by Black Moors.

• @cjmtherfcker Nobody pays attention to details when it comes to history lol. You're so right though.

• Yea history is so fucked you don't even know what to believe anymore. Americans keep trying to change the textbooks to erase slavery. Manipulation is rampant

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Somewhere in Africa probably

• Enough of the chip on the shoulder... haha

• is this an actual question? this sounds so fucking stupid.

• Probably South Africa

• maybe i['m overreacting, the girls in America doesn't like them either it's just maybe when they post how they listen to rap or how some stupid tweet about some black people i get depressed but Merica is cool but i was thinking Argentina seems good also

• In America their are some states that don't like black people , mostly south and mid west states it seems