Would you date someone 4 years younger then you?

would you date someone four years younger than you. like 20 and 16 or 18 and 22 etc...

Why or why not would you date someone 4 years younger. and is it it a good or bad thing?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
  • It doesn't matter age is only a number

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't date someone 4 years younger unless I was 30. Most (note: most, not all) men are somewhat immature even into their mid 20's. I know guys pushing 30 that are still running around like they're wannabe frat boys. Guys are generally less mature than girls their own age. Besides, I want to date a guy who is equally responsible, driven, educated, and cultured. Once again, many younger guys lack that.

I'm dating someone 2 months younger who has the maturity level of a man in his 30's. Yes, he's still fun to be around, but he has his head on straight. And that's rare.

What Guys Said 10

• A 13 year old... If she was all insane about me, I'd give her a special day like one kiss to be nice but that would be it.

• I wouldn't go under 19.

• She'd be 13 so that would be kinda weird, frowned upon and illegal.

• Before my life now I wouldn't have been able to answer but I'm 25 and dating a 19 year old woman and we have been living together for almost a year now. Things really couldn't be any better. Meeting the parents was hard and scary, but true intentions can always be seen. What people think can be hard to overcome, but if you really love someone it just isn't weird. (Unless its illegal and really wrong)

• Currently in a quasi relationship with a 23 year old, I'm 30. But I have dated younger women in the past. When I was in my early 20's I had a bit of a thing for jailbait. My current rule is at least bar age.

• Would you? lol

• Yes because she would be 22.. I wouldn't date anyone under 20.

• As long as they are of age yes

• 4 years younger, maybe yes, any less, no way.

• I am 16 and she is 12 is this a legal or not?

What Girls Said 5

• I would say 19 would be my limit, when I was 20 there would be no way that I would date a 16 year old, to me that would just be wrong. I think that it would also really have to depend on their maturity level.

• Yeah I'm 21, I'd probably date a 17 year old. The guy I'm with now is 18 so that's not much difference.

• It'd be better for an 18 year old to date a 22 year old, or ideally a 24 year old and a 20 year old.

• i wouldn't date younger than me lolz.. iv noticed guys even at the age of 24 are still really immature lolz younger would just make me feel wierd, I don't know wut it is.. I mean mayb a year younger would b ok

• I wouldn't because I'm a girl. But, the guy I'm interested in is 5 years older than me and the guy my sister is dating is 7 years older than she is.