Most Helpful Guy
1. They should be humble and realize what they look like with makeup on is not their actual looks. Just because your a 7/10 with makeup on does not mean you are actually 7/10 in looks.
2. Need to tone down their ego and pickyness for mates, and realize the 1000+ likes you get on instagram/social media from thirsty random guys does not mean your a 10/10 goddess who should not settle for anything less.
3. Realize that you need to bring something more to the relationship other than spreading your legs. Ask yourself not what a man can do for but what benefit am i actually giving to this man/woman who is in relationhsip with me.
4. Tone down the bitch shield, and just be a decent human being to people.
5. Stop lying. If you don't like a guy then just say that. No need to makeup convoluted lies like I'm gay their is my girlfriend, I have a boyfriend, or say shit like I don't speak any English.
6. It's 2015, stop complaining your single and can't find anyone if your too chicken shit to approach the guys you actually find attractive. How about women actually start doing the walk instead of preaching equality only for things where women are at a disadvantage.
7. Acquire skills such as cooking. It may sound barbaric but guys like it and it goes a long way when a girl knows how to cook.8