1. They should be humble and realize what they look like with makeup on is not their actual looks. Just because your a 7/10 with makeup on does not mean you are actually 7/10 in looks.
2. Need to tone down their ego and pickyness for mates, and realize the 1000+ likes you get on instagram/social media from thirsty random guys does not mean your a 10/10 goddess who should not settle for anything less.
3. Realize that you need to bring something more to the relationship other than spreading your legs. Ask yourself not what a man can do for but what benefit am i actually giving to this man/woman who is in relationhsip with me.
4. Tone down the bitch shield, and just be a decent human being to people.
5. Stop lying. If you don't like a guy then just say that. No need to makeup convoluted lies like I'm gay their is my girlfriend, I have a boyfriend, or say shit like I don't speak any English.
6. It's 2015, stop complaining your single and can't find anyone if your too chicken shit to approach the guys you actually find attractive. How about women actually start doing the walk instead of preaching equality only for things where women are at a disadvantage.
7. Acquire skills such as cooking. It may sound barbaric but guys like it and it goes a long way when a girl knows how to cook.
They should stop waiting for stuff to fall on their lap. Stop waiting for a guy you like to ask you out. Be more pro-active.
Stop believing that everything is your fault and that you should be feeling self-conscious about it. If that night we can't have an erection, it's not because you are suddenly ugly. If we don't want go out one night because we are tired, it doesn't mean we are not interested anymore or that you are ugly.
Stop believing that anything that is slightly uncommon or that you have never seen is weird and shouldn't exist. Understand that you know nothing and be open to things you don't know. Don't be so quick to judge. Is it weird if a guy is doing something your ex didn't do? NO, it's not !
Learn the difference between preferences and requirements. I go bonkers for redheads. Yet, I have no problems with any hair colors. I may prefer big boobs, doesn't mean I can't fall in love with a girl with small boobs. The opposite is also true. Don't be surprised if a guy is interested in you even if you are not his type. Chances are we have probably been with girls who are not our type more often than not.
Not lead a guy on knowinh he's interested just because they want a friend to flatter them, if a guy has the balls to go for a girl she should have the balls to politely say no if not interested.
Also girls need to realize that fatness is not attractive really and it's not mean of guys to say no to that. Yes people who mock are asses but our culture male and female are now so lazy we embrace fatness which is not acceptable.
in my opinion the only BIG problem of girls nowdays are stereotypes. Not every girl but yes many of them base their lifes on stereotypes and they tend to act out of themselves. It's a big problem since it seems to not going to go away soon, media is just too strong to beat right now. It's a guys problem too but girls are a little bit more affected than boys.
I would like girls to not be affraid of what they really are, to worry less about their weight, how good they look before to go out, wearing "etiquete" clothes and take care of their authentic beauty.
Haha that's really vague. I have no idea how a whole gender should self improve. That's more of an individual thing. When you get into large demographics like that (in this case about 2/3 of the planet) you have to look at all the other demographics and sub-demographics, kind of like studying ecosystems.
Me being a girl in this day and age... I think girls should stop altering themselves to look appealing for this made up image that media puts out there. I think some girls should be more confident in general. I think some should work on how they carry themselves. When I say that I'm not talking about appearance. I mean their attitude as well. I have some girlfriends that act very ignorant in public at times or dress too sexy on certain occasions. I always tell them you're a lady not a bitch or a girl who dresses like a bimbo to get attention.