What's the best answer for "i love u" ?

I am 16 years old and he is he same age as me. His sis is my bff so we know each other well she told me before that he likes me so i already know he bought me chocolate and i know that i like him too. But today was the first time he ever says it to me... i love u. As i called his sis to ask her about something he answered the phone wea talked for 5 good min and then he said I'll tell u something and immediately hang out he said "i love u " and left me with my mouth open and crazy thoughs... i love him too but iam just too shy to say it it's the first time ever that happens to me and i just don't know how to act i know he is waiting for an answer so * whats a better answer morw than i love u 2 should i text or call * i am even to shy to say it i wanna hide forever... i love him too

any ideas 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally just say "I love you too" that's the best possible answer (especially cuz it's true) and that's what he wants to hear. Anything else you could say wouldn't be as good as that

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Say it back!! If you like (love) him, then show it! Your shyness will be over quickly and its better to say it then make him think that maybe you don't also.

• "I love you too "
    Would be the best way to answer him\her.