White women dating black men?

Do black women dislike it when a white women dates a black man or do you just not care? I'm white, and I was on a date with this super gorgeous black guy the other day and we went to a club. There were mostly black women there with a variety of different guys, they kept giving me dirty looks and I didn't know why. So I asked my date and he said it was because I was white. But it didn't really make sense to me. Do you, as a black women, not like it when a white women and a black women are together? If so, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally don't care when I see a white girl with a black guy . most of the time I hardly even notice...it doesn't bother me.i will only stare if the guy is too hoot...but for a short while...i can't give you dirty looks since he is not my man.

but definately there are some black women who are irritated when they see that. but just ignore them ...i mean if the guy preferred black he would have got one...but he chose you ...so don't pay any attention to such ignorant people.

by the way am black...

What Guys Said 1

• Your disquesting better if the black women would have beat the white off of you

What Girls Said 4

• I really don't care. More power to you.

• I dun think it's harm to date a black guy and all those women giving you dirty looks means maybe ur date was toooo hot and they wanted to be as lucky as u! But dun care about such things because think about it that way, would you like a black women with white men? if not, then you have ur answer :)

• Honestly, some black men are silly and think us black women actually cry ourselves to sleep when they date a white woman. Not the case at all most of the time.

• I have never had any problems dating black men