:) Do you ever wonder why would someone be interested in you?

Me?
All. The. Time.
Lol :)

1|0
23|34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Every time someone hits me up on tinder. I'm just like.. okay but why? You've seen my photo, right? You fully understand what I look like? Are you ill?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Yes. Given how long I've been single and how many failures I've experienced, I wonder that every day.

3|3
    0|1
  • Nah I totally get it :D I'm funny, trustworthy, good to talk to, relatively easy on the eyes, and I have a relentlessly cheery disposition.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would actually wonder why someone would NOT be interested in me.

It's hard to be perfect, I understand however, I'd like to know my 'flaws' in their eyes. I am a curious one though, I would not change myself or even think about it to suit them (unless it's my own choice for my own benefits).

This will come across as arrogant more than confident, but then again... It's hard to be perfect right? 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I honestly dont know. But people say Im sensitive, polite, and kindhearted, this would be reasons why girls would like me. But I think its completely the opposite. Actually this is the death! Who wants a kindhearted and sensitive guy? Thats why I often act arrogant to get laid and sadly enough, this works.

0|2
    0|0
  • no I'm wonderful.

1|0
    0|0
  • wait your not intrested in my are you? :P

but really yeah a couple times but i dont let it plauge me too much :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. It's good to be cautious, but not overly do it. Since it's probably not the looks, it's probably my personality or something else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't, because they're not interested, ha ha ha!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because my personality is the bomb. com 8)

However, I always wonder why they would find me physically attractive :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm, it's always flattering but it's not like I'm shocked or anything. I think I'm a pretty good catch.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. not at all. I'm very self aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I play to my strengths.

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to wonder that, but some people actually were.

Now I don't wonder about it anymore, but unfortunately now no one is...

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time a woman is interested in me, I think to myself "just wait until you meet all eight sides of my personality, you'll not be interested then".

0|0
    0|0
  • No need, because I know they aren't.

Heh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do with every girl I've dated

0|0
    0|0
  • yh me to sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sometimes, but then I quickly realize it's because I'm such a cool guy that's why 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.. I always think they look at person behind me... a cek zasto prican engleski haha
    A cudin se ponekad.. prosjecan san

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would wonder... because certainly doesn't happen all that much...

0|0
    0|0
  • haha all the time... I think very bad of myself :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the way i talk to people makes me intersting. Talk less, say truth and make them laugh is the only formula.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because no one is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, it's a very rare occurrence but still makes me think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no
    I know I'm different, but if that is a good thing, that's to them to decide

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes I do... but not all the time, only when someone really hot likes me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while, yeah ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • All. The. Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, Women have never been interested in me before

0|0
    0|0
  • well i'm not that bad but i'm not that good either. i fail with women cause i have low confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really; what I wonder is why so many are NOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Only in the aspect sometimes I'm really weird and do weird things, and once I get comfortable I'm completely sick haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Like, I'm nothing special, wtf why do you like me?

1|1
    0|0
  • Ha. Yes. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what exactly my boyfriend sees in me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yas! Like, I have had tons of guys (not trying to sound conceited, lol) like me for the past 3 years now and I have no idea why they would be interested in me. I'm not that attractive, haha. I just don't get it and it actually makes me angry and frustrated when they tell me what they do like about me and I can't trust what they say. What's even worse is when they can't pinpoint what they like about me so then it makes me angrier because I don't understand why anyone would like me. #insecuretothehighestpoint

0|0
    0|0
  • No one ever likes me. But the one time that someone did I couldn't believe it & I still dont. I'm just not very likeable

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm horrible person, so yes I am apt to question their interest in me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea and for some reason I attract either older guys who say their pants and cuss a lot or younger guys who approach me with their friends or get their friends to talk to me for them. I don't see what they see in me

1|0
    0|0
  • yes of course, I am a major asshole with a shitty sense of humor lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Judging by some of the stuff I do, sometimes I do wonder haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do that all the time too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, haha. I am a hot mess most of the time. But I think I'm an endearing hot mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • no cause i'm just that amazing. lol jk
    i wonder if its a guy i've been treating more like a bro than a possible date... but if it's someone i am trying to seduce, no

0|0
    0|0
  • When the guy is way over-qualified for the position, then sometimes, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really I mean who doesn't like ice cream. Cookies and cream flavour nevertheless 😉.

Real talk though nah I know I'm boring af just accepted it as I got older

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have to because people never are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do because I'm kind of a bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on who we're talking about tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yes. all the freakin' time :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wonder that a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't know why some one would be interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I never wondered that.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yep and how someone could even be attracted to me :( especially when someone says they are

0|0
    0|0