What is the biggest age gap you have ever seen in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 73/24. American retiree, Filipina. I object to this deeply.

• Why do you object to this? If they. re happy, why not?

• @Marinepilot yes sometimes they don't but older men that are that age have to be very carful it is not just a girl that is a gold digger.

• Applefan1-You're very right. I've seen some very ugly situations. The biggest money grubbers I've ever seen are Russian girls and Filipina's want you to support their whole family. I'd say Latinas, specifically Colombian, Dominican Republic women and Peruvian girls are the best ethnic groups for older men to marry. But one has to be very careful.

What Girls Said 5

• A 32 year old lady I met recently is married to a 59 year old. That's 27 years!

• When I was 27, I dated a 43 year old for a short while. That's a difference of 16 years! But to be fair he looked and behaved like he was in his early 30s.

• Oh wow. There are relationships like that out there.

• It takes all kinds...

• My dad is 11 years older than my mom, my friend's dad is 20 years older than her mother.

• Yeah well the older people get the less age differences matters.

• One of the attorneys I work with is 54 and his new wife is 29.

• 13 years. My great aunt and her husband but they belonged to a different generation.

• I rather not say.. LOL! Lets say I was young and he was older then me probably by 14 years. We all do crazy things 😐

What Guys Said 12

• Hugh Hefner comes to mind
    img2.timeinc.net/.../hugh-hefner-600.jpg

• I went out with a girl who was 22 when I was 39 (17 year difference), we had a lot on common and were of the same fitness levels so it made it fun to have someone talk to and go on excursions with. However, the age difference was an issue with her family members and friends.

I recognized this and gracefully bowed out because I did not want her to be taking any heat from F&F on account of me. She was really hurt by it, but I knew it was for the best. To bad she was a sweetheart and very mature.

• 22 years I was 18 she was 42. She taught me a lot. How to pleasure a woman and respect them.

• It is shame that pretty much no women under a certian age respect us men.

• Then I feel we have met very different women or are attracted to different ones.

• What age are the women you date generally around your age?

• Playboy mansion.

• seen, perhaps 26. In my own case biggest gap was a little over 20 years.

• Over 20 years.

• 18 to 72 I think.

• Oh Wow! Now that is big. Was the guy 72?

• Yeah that disgusts me when young girls use old men like that.

• I agree, it's sick...

• About 25 years between any couple I have personally known.

• Hugh Heffner and every girl he's dated.

• Biggest I know about for sure is 12 years between one friend's mom and dad.

• A friend of mine is 57 and he's married to a Russian girl who's 20. They're very happy.

• 20 years, it's really strange to see it.