Second tinder date - confused as to how it went. Opinions?

I had a second tinder date today with a guy and I am really starting to like him - he comes across as a really genunine nice guy. I'm 25 and he's 28, and we are both looking for a relationship as opposed to anything casual. The date today was fun, lasted about 4 hours (we went for food and drinks), we got on really well and had loads in common. At the end he kissed me on the cheek and I can't tell if this is him being polite/a gentleman because this is only the second time we've ever met or whether he's not really interested in me. He wasn't very flirty although he did sit close to me... can't tell whether he's just not flirty or not into me? At the end of the date I think he said something about meeting up again but I'm starting to wonder whether I might have imagined that now. He's not big on texting or social media or anything like that but I did send a thank you text out of politeness and he replied but didn't say anything about arranging to meet up again. He works in London and has a very busy job but I am really impatient and desperately want to know whether he is planning on seeing me again or not. When do you think I should expect to receive a text by?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell since he's not a big texter. If he's interested he should send a text at least in the next few days, maybe not to ask you out again yet, but at least to keep in contact

• Thank you so much for your reply. He hasn't contacted me today so I think I'll give it til Wednesday and then message him something along the lines of 'you haven't contacted me and we haven't arranged to meet again so I'm assuming you're not interested in seeing me again. It was nice to meet you' and leave it at that.

• Asking him if he wants to go out again IS forward. Whether it's too forward or not is up to you. I would definitely advise at least initiating a conversation to see how he's doing and how he reacts before writing him off

• Thank you so much for your advice - I am so grateful. I did exactly what you said and we have now arranged a third date!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0