Guys, How are some of you good at gift giving while others are completely clueless?

Many of my friends get really nice gifts from their boyfriends who think of them on their own. My one friend got a pandora ring from her boyfriend for their anniversary in the shape of a crown. My boyfriend would never surprise me like that. He always asks me what he should get me. These other guys seem so on point with their gifts. Is it just my boyfriend or are guys clueless about what to get their girlfriends as gifts?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Just depends if they're right or left brained

What Guys Said 2

• I'm willing to bet those guys get lots of sex and your boyfriend barely gets any. That's usually how it works. If the girl increases how much sex she gives the guy or how good it is, he gives her an even more expensive gift.

Have you ever considered getting your boyfriend a gift? After all, I'm sure HE was the one who plucked up the courage to ask you out.

• Money doesn't buy love