Is it okay to go after a guy who has a girlfriend?

So I like this guy and we flirt a lot, but he has a girlfriend, but his girlfriend is a SENIOR (its practically illegal) and we are freshmen, and they go to two different schools (Ninth grade center, the highschool) and I'm pretty sure he likes me but is it okay to start flirting more and to go after him even though he has a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it.. if you are already flirting, he is a fight away from being with you.
    You are young, we all need to be an aggressor once in our lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not

What Guys Said 9

• Stay away. How would you feel if you have a boyfriend and there's a girl that's trying to go for him?
    Have some respect, morals, and dignity.

• Hold up he's a freshman and his girlfriend a senior? Lmao he's a boss

• that dude is da real mvp... anyways, no.

• No. Don't ever go after anyone already in a relationship.

• No.

No.

No.

• Not even a little okay

• Obviously it's not ok

• There are names used to describe women who do that, and I won't write them here because I don't want to have my post deleted and get another one of those nasty messages from GaG.

• no its not

What Girls Said 2

• I mean morally it's not, you guys are young the break up will 80% happen, so just wait it out! If he wants to be with you, he will. Don't pursue him though

• No, that's not okay at all.