Guys, So hard to figure out the signs if he still likes me help?

What are the signs that you are into a girl, or still into one after a few months of talking. I have been talking to a guy for a few months. Iv been with him in person but he lives in another state so anything would be hard. I really like him and it started out him liking me too and initiating everything treating me like his girlfriend. We talk everyday through texts and im not sure whats going on there. My freind told me he has a f-buddy which i dont like but yes we aren't together and we are far apart right now. I just want to know the signs if he's still into me or not. We get sexual at times through texts and he always answers unless he's busy or probably with this girl. I know that he's not ready for relationship as he had been cheated on in the past and really doesn't trust people often. He wants that f-buddy type relationship but with me he treated me differently and says i am wifey material and my freind says this girl is nice and funny. She comes over quite a lot. Not sure if its to hang then sex or what but she's not wifey material lol. I jsut want to know what are signs a guys into you more than a f-buddy or wants to pursue something more and maybe just standofish or scared?

1

What Guys Said 1

• " I have been talking to a guy for a few months. Iv been with him in person but he lives in another state so anything would be hard. "

^Do u communicate wid each other online then?

" I really like him and it started out him liking me too and initiating everything treating me like his girlfriend. "

^but u r not official yet i guess.. right?

"My freind told me he has a f-buddy which i dont like but yes we aren't together and we are far apart right now."

^well... so if u r not official he believes he can have f-buddies... but it's not good... since it mrans he's not fully dedicated to u then...

"We get sexual at times through texts and he always answers unless he's busy or probably with this girl."

^personally i believe sextin doesn't determine if someone's into u or not...

"I know that he's not ready for relationship as he had been cheated on in the past and really doesn't trust people often. "

^if he actually broke-up recently then it means he needs some time to "mend" from a bad relationship...

"He wants that f-buddy type relationship but with me he treated me differently and says i am wifey material and my freind says this girl is nice and funny. "

^again... if he still has f-buddies... then he's not being fully serious as i said above...

In conclusion... he considers u more or less sth between "friend" and "gf" i'd say...

• yes we are nothing official yet. We communicate through texts and hopefully soon facetime. Im not sure when he broke up with his last relationship but i know the last 2 were hard on him. One he was cheated on and another they broke up because of her insecurities. He wanted her to move with him but she held herslef back, so they broke up. Having 2 back to back relationships like that i guess makes it hard for him to trust. He even said he has a hard time trusting. Iv been there talking to him everyday so hope that helps. Yes I dont like the f-buddy thing but hey were not official and i guess people still need sex, but I don't know. not sure what else i can do besides just keep talking with him and seeinf if it goes furhter which i hope it does. I really like him

• " Im not sure when he broke up with his last relationship but i know the last 2 were hard on him. "

^so if they were 2 and not just 1... then unfortunately things r gonna be more complicated now...

"One he was cheated on and another they broke up because of her insecurities."

^so now he doesn't want havin those stuff being repeated again...;)

"Having 2 back to back relationships like that i guess makes it hard for him to trust. "

^xactly... ;)

" Iv been there talking to him everyday so hope that helps."

^but again it's up to him and only to get rid of his bad past...

" and i guess people still need sex, but I don't know. "

^well... if u r ok about it... guess there's no prob... :)

"not sure what else i can do besides just keep talking with him and seeinf if it goes furhter which i hope it does. I really like him"

^not much... it's up to him and only to change his mind as i said above...