Do I have a right to be annoyed that my girlfriend posted a picture of me falling asleep with my head on her lap?

I had a lot to drink last night and pretty much passed out the second she me got back to her house. What ever happened I ended up with my head on her lap and slept. When I woke up I had a message on my phone saying I was tagged in a post. It was me passed out on her lap and their were a bunch of comments about how cute it is i let my gaurd down from her friends and my guy friends made fun of me as I would expect. I feel embarrassed about it tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is cute and they are not thinking low of you.

But yeah, I would not like it if someone posted my pic without my permission.

• Well especially when I don't remember the pic being posted let alone taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would be annoyed too, just tell her that you dont like that. No reason to get mad tho.

• I'm embarrassed lol and people saw me like that while was not a time I looked my best. I had the spins and literally looked like a train hit me.

What Girls Said 3

• Do people have to post absolutely everything to social media, can't anyone enjoy anything to themselves.

• That's what having a girlfriend is like. If you don't like it have her take it down.

• I just feel bad about people seeing me passed out drunk lol I knkw its my fault but I wouldn't do that and post something if if was her passed out.

• I don't think she was trying to be annoying she probbubly thought it was cute. Ofcourse you guy friend would make fun of you don't guys do that all the time? Besides it's not them who are dating you so why give a dam.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a bad place to fall asleep, I wouldn't care , it's not a big deal

• Well when my hair is a mess and I'm blackout drunk its not my best moment.