Is she just being nice, or actually interested?

So me and this girl have know each other since elementary school. We have been great friends ever since. We are now Both just starting College, and our Senior year of highscool we started talking nore seriously about our relationship. Dating on and off and hanging out a lot more than in the past.

She's the kind of girl that talks a lot about the two of us getting together and doing something fun, but she will never actually commit. She always says I should come over and swim, or teach her to do something, or to listen to a song she just wrote. Flirting just in general between Snapchatting and texting. Then she went off to her college about an hour and a half away. So communication slowed down a bit. She texts me first often saying " I hope you have an amazing day" or " I Hope you doing good" just things like that.

2 weeks ago she asked me to come to a concert. Saying she would love to go with me. And when I said I could she just kept saying how excited she was j could come down and she couldn't wait to see me. Then I get there. And she hadn't even saved me a seat next to her or anything... So I was very confused haha. I spent about 6 hours at her apartment with her and her friends. We had a good time but I didn't feel she was completely invested in me when she asked me to come...

Since then I've tried setting up another date. More 1 on 1. And she's been a little flaky. She's a genuinely busy girl with work and school. And our distance apparat. I somewhat understand. So I've basically been blown off a couple times, and every time she says "Carson I am so Sorry" blah blah. So I basically said the balls in her court. And I'm always here if she can find the time. She keeps connection going by texting me first. But won't match my effort to actually get together! So I'm confused. I really would like to know what my options are. This girl has meant the world to me as a friend. And I know we could be great together if I just got the chance with her. Any advice helps!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it'll work, she's too flaky and doesn't seem that into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she doesn't seem that into you Carson. And don't give your name out on Internet again, will you.

What Girls Said 4

• id say that she probably has feelings for you but they arnt as strong or on the same level as yours, you wouldn't have much to loose if you just went out and asked her if she wants to be more. either way i recon you should probably move on to a girl closer and more keen

• It sounds like she may be leading you on.

The ball is in her court right now. Wait and see if she tries to make proper arrangements herself.

• just ask her yourself... by the way I'm not reading all that

What Guys Said 0