Is he busy or blowing me off?

This is after our second date which was durning the week.. the weekend he had an old friend coming (we dont live in the same city) And Today he's been asking me what I was gonna do today and what did I have planned for the week... obviously i thought he was checking the ground to see when to ask me out... but when i told him that i had some plans and returned the question he gave me full blown plan of his week making every day busy... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... Now I dont even know what to reply... is he just trying to tell me there won't be a 3rd date? and if so why does he keep txting and asking about my plans why not let it fizzle out?

What Guys Said 1

• "And Today he's been asking me what I was gonna do today and what did I have planned for the week... obviously i thought he was checking the ground to see when to ask me out... "

^indeed... but still it might be just out of..."friendly interest" u know... ;)

"but when i told him that i had some plans and returned the question he gave me full blown plan of his week making every day busy... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday..."

^hmm... maybe perhaps he was askin... just if in case u responded like "I'm available on wendnesday"... so he'd respond "i'm not available dis week... just to let u know... :)

"Now I dont even know what to reply... is he just trying to tell me there won't be a 3rd date? and if so why does he keep txting and asking about my plans why not let it fizzle out?"

^u can simply ask when he's gonna be available again... and if he cancels again then i guess there's a higher chance he doesn't want a 3rd date... :)

What Girls Said 0