I like a girl that is 12, and im 15 I think she likes me back but... help?

Ok so ill explain better this girl (12 years old) is so pretty and friendly and i met her on a school trip (she is in my school). The trip lasted about 4 days and we got each others snapchats and insta names, but now when i text her she responds in a way as if she doesn't want to speak to me but during the trip she showed lots of things that made me and my friends suppose she liked me back. I think the problem is that she is kinda uncomfy with the age difference between the two of us because she doesn't know how to react to this. Help please what should i do?

what if she was 14 aand i was 17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with you liking her and you're not a creep but she's very young. The age gap is fine but it would probably work better if you both were older (16 - 19). Like you said she might not know how to react. A LOT of growing up happens between the age of 12 and 15. And a lot more growing up happens after age 15. You might have to let this one go.

What Girls Said 3

• Wait a few years, you gotta let her finish puberty first.

• She's too young for you

• she is really young at your age the age difference looks a lot.

What Guys Said 3