How to know if he really likes you?

How do you know if a guy really likes you without him coming out and telling you? well a guy told me a few months ago he liked me when he initiated the flirting but now im wondering if its still there. We both live in different states and talk everyday for the most part. I know he has a f-buddy which i dont like but i can't change that. Im just curious if the feelings are still there and see if this will ever become something. He treated me amazing like his girlfriend when i went to visit

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• "well a guy told me a few months ago he liked me when he initiated the flirting but now im wondering if its still there."

^if he was initiatin flirtin as u said.. sure there's ahigh chance he lkes u then... although it's a very obvious way of course...

" I know he has a f-buddy which i dont like but i can't change that."

^then if dat happens... sure he likes u but STILL... he doesn't think seriously about u... ;)

"Im just curious if the feelings are still there and see if this will ever become something. He treated me amazing like his girlfriend when i went to visit"

^again i believe he'd drop his F-buddy if he had feelings... it's different when u just "like" someone. than havin "feelings"... ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.