How to respond to a snap chat with his ex girlfriend in it?

I like this guy. I get the vibe that he likes me back. Just the way he is around me and acts. We snap chat here and there, but anytime I send a random snap chat, he'll keep the convo going even though I wasn't expecting a reply back.

But today he did something I wasn't expecting. I didn't respond to his snap from last night until like this afternoon because I didn't check it right away, and he responds with a picture of him and his ex that he's still good friends grabbing a bite to eat.

How do I take this as? Is he trying to make me jealous, trying to give me the boot that he sees me as a friend, or is completely oblivious at what he just did. lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That's really weird. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say oblivious.

• Right? I don't even know how to respond to that lol

• Send him a snap saying "nice pic, you two look cute together"

• I will try it out. Thanks!

• I think he's probably a tad bit oblivious to what he did. Don't think too much into, if he didn't like you anymore he'd say something most guys don't string girls along.