He's being short?

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 weeks now. I had seen him at school and at school events like football games and we flirted with eachother a lot. He even asked me to dance with him at homecoming and sorta tailed me at the end of the night. It's going great I just feel like I'm over thinking everything. We went on our first date a few days ago to the movies, he was super sweet and at the end of the night he walked me to my door and we kissed for the first time. He texted me 10 minutes later saying what a great time he had and I said the same. He then said he'd text me tomorrow. He didn't till I texted him a picture of my new hair color around 10 at night. He said he liked it, We flirted a bit then we stopped texting. Now today he's being really short, he had asked why I left school early cause he saw me driving out at lunch and I told him it was cause I wasn't having a good day his reply was "That sucks, I'm sorry. well I hope your day gets better:)". I hate saying how he usually asks whats wrong but he does so i thought that strange not to ask. But I said thank you, I just feeling like somthings wrong and I want to ask him but i don't want to annoy him or sound like I'm thinkng too much into this. Should I say somthing or leave it be because I've felt like this before with him and it was fine but now it feels different. I would aslo like to add that the only reason I'm thinking too much about this is cause when he first started talking he said how he likes the "chase" and sometimes he loses feelings after he gets the girl. So I made sure not to tell him every detail about me and somehow leave him wanting more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, that's a huge red flag. You shouldn't be playing a game. If it's in his nature to grow tired of women, then wouldn't you do better off being yourself and being afraid someone will lose interest.

In relation to the conversation about your bad day. I think you might be reading too much into that. Maybe he didn't want to pry.

This is a new romance, and you should be over the heads happy, and so should he.

That's my opinion.