Someone said if I won't date a transgender person I am intolerant truthfully I just wanna have kids thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I wouldn't date one either because I am not comfortable with the idea.

She was initially a she.

So yeah, I am straight. Not gonna workout.

❤✌

• Thank you for MHO😊

What Guys Said 4

• Nahhh, they are full of shit. They are being intolerant of your dating preferences. Fuck 'em.

• That's the most fucking idiot thing I've ever heard in my life. I wouldn't come near those fuckin freak shows

• I would proabably date a trans girl if she was feminine

• I would date a transgender
    because if they are truly a girl on the inside thats good enough for me
    and i dont find men attractive at all not into "men" but i am a little bit into penises

its a fetish thing really if i was attracted to a girl and in private she told me she had a penis i honestly wouldn't care probably depending on my mood prefer it but if a guy came to me like that id punch him

What Girls Said 3

• You have your preferences just like anyone else. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Plus, you can't have kids with a transgender person, so it's perfectly normal that you think this way.
    If you said that transgender people are abnormal or something worse, then you would be intolerant.
    It seems to me that you see no problem with being transgender, so I don't think you're intolerant.

• Having dating preferences, especially when you have reproduction goals in mind isn't intolerant.

Intolerant is saying that being transgender is gross or weird

• Well while I think saying you don't want to date transgender without even ever dating one is wrong its your choice everyone does deserve a chance though but if your straight your straight and only want to date straight people that again is your choice