Guys, this dude just told me has a crush on me.. What does this mean?

Hi! So this guy and I have been talking as friends for like 3 or 4 weeks, he's been smiling a lot and acting all flirty. He asked me if I had a boyfriend and he just jokes around mostly. We've been texting for a while now, basically being silly and all. So tonight, he told me that he has a crush on me ( I have a crush on him too:) so what do I do now? We still aren't dating, I'm going to feel all awkward because now I want to date him.. So.. Help me guys :) thanks.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• He has made the first move kinda, reciprocate it and tell him you like him it's easy now you know he likes you just tell him and go from there. He is probably worried now he has told you and you have said nothing back, I told a girl I liked her a couple months back and it took her days to tell me how she felt, she didn't feel the same but the fact of how long it took to tell was the worst part haha not knowing and being out there in the open, in a kinda vulnerable position is hard lol

What Guys Said 6

• Okay, I would he means what he says. He seems to like you and is interested in you.

• It means he has a crush on you

• Pronounce your undying love to him!!!

• Three words: Netflix. And. Chill.

• What do you mean "what does this mean"?

You know exactly what this means.

• You have a crush on him, he has a crush on you.

The road is paved, drive down it, go out, enjoy each other, relax.