I tried to ask this girl out and she said no :( i'm really sad and don't know what to do?

She is the first girl i asked out and i'am a rreally shy person. I known her for over a year and i thought we really had something going for us. She likes to tease me and at random times she touches me and just likes spending time with me.

When i asked her last night if she would go out with me, she said no and she said she see's me as a friend and that i'am a really nice guy but only see's me as a friend. Is that fact that i'm really nice the reason she said no? I always always make her laugh so I don't know what went wrong :( :(

I'm so sad and could not sleep at night. I never had my heart broken like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. She's just not attracted to you romantically. You can't "make" someone fall for you just by being nice and making them laugh. If it was that easy then none of us would be single. I understand you're sad and I'm sorry for this but just realize she's not the girl for you even if you thought she was. We have to go through rejections and hurt sometimes to get to the right guy or girl for us.

• yeah that is true. Thank you, this is off topic a bit but i just want to say you look beautiful.

• Thank you very much Sir :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good first step.

Now get the fuck over it and ask out more women.

Get used to rejection. Get used to things not always going your way. That's life, and you either avoid it like a coward or embrace it with courage.

Get yourself to the point where you ask out ten women per day and don't give a fuck whether they say yes or no.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure she just didn't feel a romantic connection towards you and that's the only reason why she said no.

• how can i be romantic? we just hang out. Can you give me an example please, like in a situation?

• ohh i see. ok :/ thanks.

• no problem : )

• Maybe she doesn't find you sexually attractive

• i have a ok body. Not the best or the worst. maybe

• i'am literally that person. I'am shy, very nice, funny, would go out of my way for a girl, hold the door open, etc... all of those things i would do

• Then it would be easier to find someone when you have these qualities

What Guys Said 5

• Just take it like a man and move on. You can't get everyone to like you. I know it hurts, the first time I got rejected I was hurt and felt embarrased and somehow insulted as well, but your logic thinking part of the brain has to win and you have to bite in your fist, get a hold of yourself and say "She did nothing wrong. Im not her type. This happens. End of the story" and find another girl.

• coz ur still an ugly beta male

• forget about her, move onto next girl, do not become attached to new girl til you're actually sleeping with her

• Like you said, it's your first time asking a girl out, so it'll definitely not be the last one :)

Back on the horse buddy; at least you got some experience now :]

• that's true, thanks man

• Haha dude, there's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll find a girl much more worth while xD