Why does he think I am a whore?

So I recently met a guy i was talking to online for a year. He took me shopping, we talked. I didn't have a lot of time for us to spend time together that day, so i thought we would spend time the next day and he told me he was going back to florida, He told me that he anted to have sex and i told him im no tready for sex and that we should wait. He doesn't want to, he thinks i am a stripper and that i have a man that i am dancing for. He thinks i got all the outfits from Victoria's Secret outfits to dance for men. He basically said i was a whore, and im not. Our age difference doesn't matter, he is 58 and im 18. I really like him, i hada great time with hima nd now he thinks i am a whore. And he really hurt my feelings. Do you guys think i am a whore? Why would he think that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would he call you a stripper? I don't understand what brought him to that conclusion but tbh this doesn't seem right at all. I don't really want to put you down or burst your bubble, but I don't think this guy is right for you. Seems to me like he's some sex crazed dude going through a middle age crisis trying to find some young girls to mess with.

• He wasn't like that before, and I don't know why he called me a stripper, he sent nearly $2,000 on me a few weeks ago, he got me clothes and shoes and we were supposed to got too dinner but we didn't

• thank you

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's a wide conclusion to jump to. Just cuz you like lingerie. But however flawed his perspective, i will try to accurately depict it for you

Been chatting for a year, dropped some major cash on travel and taking her shopping, she's avoiding sex with me, oh she's using me.

I think he lacks perspective tho.

• I'm not using him, I planned out our weekend and he left. He didn't want to spend time with me

• he offered to take me shopping and he didn't seem to want anything until next time he came to see me

• And in his eyes, the simple fact that you accepted means you were using him

• Your age difference doesn't matter? He could be your fucking grandpa for fucks sake. But he most likely called you a whore because he got angry about spending so much money on and he expected you to sleep with him.

• he knew that we were not going to have sex

• Maybe he thought you would change your mind, I mean he obviously doesn't want to wait until you are ready.

• no you are not, he is just mad because he bought you a bunch of stuff and then won't have sex with him.

• Why the heck you hang out with a man in your dads age from the beginning?

• he is more like the my grandpas' age lol

• Are you a stripper? You know if you're a whore or not!

• I'm not a stripper. I am a virgin, how could I be a whore?

• You're a whore if you get paid for it. So, you just answered your own question. You are NOT a whore. So, don't give a fv<k about what he thinks!!!

• thank you

What Girls Said 2

• Ok first of all if a boy says you're a whore tell him to fuck of you dont deserve that respect yourself and second he is like your daddy.

• He was really sweet when we first met, and I like him, I didn't think he would be mean to me

• He does not respect you i would not let my boyfriend say to me whore, period.

• thank you

• No but you're a bit dumb for talking to a 58 year old man and indulging him with his pedo fantasies. You wouldn't sleep with him, he throws insults in your face. Stick to guys your own age kid.

• Guys my age don't like me. Last guy that I liked had a girlfriend

• I haven't ever had guys my ages want to be with me

• You're also only 18. You're life hardly has begun yet. There are more and better guys out there. You just have to look and not indulge pedos online.