Does my best male friend have feelings for me?

My best friend from school and I have lost touch after I moved to another country. Years went by before we reconnected. Every time we hang out something weird happens. We get eachother 100% and end up getting into such long and deep convos and for example look out the window and a triple rainbow appears. I know that sounds silly but seriously weird. I never really thought too much of it because he was in a relationship. Couple months ago we were hanging out again and suddenly we were talking and shit got so real I felt naked in front of him. We tried to change subject but weird stuff would happen like the music would turn off and when we'd get back to the subject it would turn on again... Then we ended up talking but staring into each others eyes and I felt this incredible energy. Like pure bliss. Didn't wanna say anything as I wasn't sure if he feels it but then he brought it up and it was getting so strong I started shivering and felt super emotional and got up and sat outside. He came out and asked me what I think this was. The only word I could think of is love but I didn't want to say it as he was in a relationship. I asked him in return and he said the only thing I can think of is love.. But love has many forms. Couple months later I'm back and he tells me he broke up with his girlfriend. Last weekend we go out with friends and get a bit tipsy he said in a joking way that he loves me which I said back and he said we need to find a friendly way to deal with it. We carried on with the night and later out of nowhere he grabs and kisses me. We kissed again couple times on the street. When I got home I called him and said I'm Confused and he told me to chill and stop overanalysing. He called me two days later and I told him I'm going away for two days which irritated him and he said can you not just chill for once? I went round to his and hung out. nothing physical. I'm so confused. I think I love him. We live in different countries.

Most Helpful Guy

• He told you he loves you too and wants to deal with it in a friendly way which I take anything is on the table including marriage. Like the Yes song Love Will Find A Way

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't even have to read all that. If he's your best male friend, then most likely yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Let me ask you, are you hot? If you're hot at all, most guys who are friends with you will want to be more than "just friends." A girl who is our friends and physically attractive exerts a powerful pull on us.

What Girls Said 0