Why does my boyfriend like to insult me and hurt me emotionally but then wants to say I love you and when I try to talk to him he won't listen?

he hasn't even asked me to have sex with him. he emotionally hurts me by talking about other girls infront of me and then threatens to date another girl when i know he's just mad but then he says how cute i am and how he loves me then he kisses me and hugs me then holds my hand and he says that i get jealous a lot but it isn't my fault I've been hurt lied to and cheated on in the past he knows that to so i need help

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an @$$hole. When you get older and have higher self-esteem and self-respect, you won't put up with fv<kers like him anymore... hopefully! Many women never get rid of this bad habit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you break up with this emotionally disturbed asshole? You can do better. No one will ever respect you til you respect yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like one of my friends, he's an asshole. Dump his ass unless you like being insulted.
    He's probably cheating as well..

• Guys want a girlfriend mostly for sex. Just because he likes you and cares about keeping you around for sex doesn't mean he likes or cares about who you are and how you feel. Guys and girls think and act different and both sides don't understand those differences. Males and females don't feel the need to change their ways. We do things our way because only one can be in control. People expect others to change for them or they just don't care to deal with the issue or that person

• You know that we are going to say to you should leave him...
    Will you? It just depends on you.

Because a solutions, for those men, are unlikely.

• He is a bad person

What Girls Said 1

• He seems like he doesn't care about your feelings. He should change the way he behaves towards you. "I love you" doesn't mean anything if he doesn't show you some love.