Can a bad kisser be a deal breaker for you?

You really like the person but kissing them is bad they just suck at it. Would that be a deal breaker for you?

0|0
20|11

Most Helpful Girl

• No way.

That's no big deal.

✌❤

0|2
    0|0
    • Have MH peace love girl!

Peace love to you! <3

• Aha, thank you!✌😎

What Girls Said 19

• Practice makes perfect.

1|4
    0|0
  • Depends. I don't know how to kiss all that well cause I'm new to the scene. I'm not a bad kisser. I'm better than many, but I could use a little more practice. If they suck at it, I dunno if I could deal because I'm still learning and how can I teach them when I don't know exactly what I'm doing either? Also, my last boyfriend was a terrible kisser and he was the second person I kissed. I only kissed one guy before him and I'd only kissed that guy once so I got no practice on him and he was also my first kiss. My ex boyfriend was so bad and I started to hate kissing him. Gives me the shivers every time I think about it. Glad we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... it kills the mood

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always viewed a 'bad kisser' as more of a sign of bad chemistry between us. So not entirely his fault but just for whatever reason we aren't jiving.

For me when I'm really into a guy the first kiss is kind of how I judge our sexual compatibility. Whatever feelings I get from the kiss decide the path. If I don't get any feelings or it feels weird it's off.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a deal breaker. I was addicted to kissing once. And I didn't have the same kissing power with one guy as I had with the last. And I was scared! But talents are given at random.

Now, I wouldn't even worry about it unless it was a very very bad kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god yes. I have nexted guys for less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't drip buckets of saliva into a girls mouth or use your tongue to try to reach her tonsils.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't ask this question. Everyone has their first time, so they're bound to be bad at it. They've not had any experience at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure but even still some people still reject or dump you for this.

• Show All
    • What fact about me?

• Sorry, not personally you. I just meant people in general. Knowing that you haven't had experience at all or never been kissed before. That's what i meant. Sorry. That wasn't aimed at you

• Yes it would be. I have kissed some really bad kissers and it totally turns me off. I couldn't imagine kissing them everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had bad kissers. Just dont kiss them. And I've had good kissers. Take advantage of that. 💋

0|0
    0|0
    • teach him how to kiss good... can be fun too ;)

at least if it should be a longer thing...

• Show All
    • Would you have if he was willing?

• Nope, i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it? You can teach them how to kiss. 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice makes perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i can teach em!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can always work on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice more. It's no big deal anyways, a kiss is to express feelings in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it will be. I love kissing. So if he's bad at it...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really like the person, I don't think it matters haha. I'll just show him how it's done. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I've never kissed anyone who was "bad" at kissing. Sure, people kiss differently, but i dont think its possible for someone to be "bad" at it, unless they involuntarily bite your tongue every time you insert into their mouth.

Kissing is good, and a kiss is a kiss. I'm not going to complain if she does it in a different way than most people, as I'll probably get used to it eventually, and possibly grow to love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. People can learn and it would be fun learning together. I also feel like whenever you're kissing a person for the first time, you're almost never going to be great. A mistake girls have made with me is going WAY too heavy on the tongue WAY too fast. I hate that. Or biting. Everyone has their own preferences so it seems superficial and small-minded to judge someone so severely so fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I can guide her. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, a bad kisser is indeed a turn off... I mean, aside from everything else, kissing is the most frequent activity while dating, it is not like he/she are a bad chess player...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind being a teacher, kissing is a skill that is learned!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say most girls are bad kissers 💁🏻 at my age at least 🙆🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Well as long as they can compensate with good cuddle time I have no issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, she'll learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissing is the worst part anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't, even though I would probably be the bad kisser due to never having kissed someone before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but some kisses get better after a while. Ig after a month or so our kisses are still horrible I start to find it a real deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0