Girlfriend and Period?

Okay,

So I officially have a girlfriend, and she claims me as her boyfriend, so it is official.

Now, she said she gets bad periods and cramps and that she is a b-iatch (lol). I said during those times I don't mind coming over to cuddle and she said "Aww, well just a heads up you should wear a cup" and I said "Why? Lol" to her reply "I have an issue hitting guys in the balls during that time, and I'm like being honest".

So, should I actually wear a cup or no? This is my first girlfriend and she is head over heels for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wear a cup, if she tried to hit you there, you need to bend her over your knee and spank her. Helps with cramp, trust me.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm pretty sure she's joking, but you should know her better than any of us. If push comes to shove and she was being serious, then you'll know for the future, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• I'm going to be honest, I talked to her on the phone and she sounded serious... there wasn't any laughing at all

• Yeah, haha. I just think it may be weird cuddling and she just feels a cup digging into here, but I don't know.

• I know she's your girlfriend but maybe tell her firmly not to hit you there. She should be understanding of that, even if she's on her period.

• Just don't piss her off when she's PMSing and you should be fine. Cuddle with her, bring her some chocolate and sweets, and be patient with her and her mood swings. She'll appreciate it a lot. Also massages help if she complains of cramps.

• I would wear a cup...
    And a protective mask...
    And bring chocolate.

• She's joking.

• Wtf?

She's got to be joking.

• I sure hope she is!! She said don't make her mad or lookout for her elbow..

• hell no, she sounds dumb. She shouldn't place hands on you, turn the table and said ok.. to avoid you hitting me ill see you when your period is over.. women shouldn't use their period as an excuse to be psycho.

• Oh wow... I hope she is joking. I would not wear one and just be sure to not do anything to piss her off. Just be really sweet, cuddle with her and watch some movies.
    If she actually ever does hit you in the balls, make a point to tell her it will never happen again or you are out. There is no excuse for that. She better be joking or she needs to learn to control herself better.

• take it just incase but she's probably joking

• Thanks, I'm gonna wear it incase. Don't want to hurt our possible future kids.

• I would hope he's joking. If not I would make sure to hold a pillow in place.

• Haha I would believe her we can be pretty moody sometimes so protect yourself!!!😂😂😂

• I would never do such a thing! She's being sarcastic, I don't think she'll actually hit you.

• I really hope she's joking because if she's serious she sounds bat-shit crazy. I'm pretty sure hitting a guy in the crotch hurts, a lot. So why would she do that to someone she loves? If I were you I wouldn't wear the cup. I'd just keep some distance from her until I'm sure she's calm and not going to hit me in the crotch.

What Guys Said 12

• i assume she's joking so you probably don't need a cup. if she does end up giving you a crotch shot you probably need to re-evaluate this whole thing

• No bro ahaha

Girls over exaggerate

But if she hits you in the go nads

Headbutt the bitch;) (joking)

• You have to tell her never hit me there or Its a deal breaker

• I've never heard of such a thing and maybe it's a eufemism for her pms/bitchy attitude but better play it safe and wear one. lol.

• that is weird and worrying, and you probably should

• Buy her candy and bring her an electric blanket so when she's not moody she knows you love her.

• No. Unless she does actually hit you, then yes

• Dont wear a cup to your girlfriends, unless you plan on playing baseball. Just proceed with caution!

• I'd let her hit my balls all day :b

• Well for now assume she's joking. However, it's inexcusable if it's true.

• Full body armor. Make especially sure that she doesn't bite you. If a human bleeds for days and doesn't die, it's most likely a zombie.

• I had an ex who had this problem, and tried to hit me in the balls during that time and told me that she can't help it, her period makes her do it.

Being on her period is not a free excuse to do what she wants.

I was always extra considerate when my ex was on her period, but that also didn't give her free reign to say things she wouldn't say any other time of the month.